Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bread Baking Attempt

The other day I just got a second hand microwave oven online ar $25! It was such a good deal because its reslly big, but a little old. It was 4 years old.

Ok so today i tried it out and tried to bake bread! I failed hehe.. The outside was too hard but inside was not too bad.. Well first timer!

So I tried to do a wholemeal plain bread, with half bread flour and half wholemeal. I think my dough was too dry though thats why it failed.

Ok truth be told it was because I didnt really follow the recipe strictly... I like to adventure hehe you cant blame me! Well one day I will succeed. Maybe not today but one day.

5 TIPS FOR BAKING HEALTHIER BREAD

1. You actually only need yeast, flour and water
2. You can use oatmeal flour and wholemeal flour along side with normal flour
3. You can make oatmeal flour by grinding oats
4. Anti stick trays help to reduce the need for cooking spray
5. Follow the recipe. (HEHEHEH)

No comments:

Post a Comment